Applications are only available to seniors in Overgrad. If you believe that you should have access to applications but don't, please contact your high school counselor. 

  1. If you are a senior, select the APPLICATIONS dropdown and then View Applications
  2. Find the application you would like to change and click on the ellipses for the application you'd like to edit.
  3. Click on Edit Application Info 
  4. Click on the dropdown menu under Status to change the application status. 

    To indicate that you have submitted the application, select Applied and enter the date you submitted the application. Please note that if you submitted the application via Common App, you will not be able to change the application status from "Will Apply" to Apply. This will update automatically in Overgrad once you submit the application in Common App. 

    If you would like to enter the aid letter information for a college, you must change the status to Accepted

    If you would like to request a final transcript to be sent to a college, you must change the status to Enrolled.

  5. Once you've selected the appropriate status, click Save.

  6. You will now see the updated status in My Applications.