Here we will outline how you can make quick changes to a student's information in Overgrad. (You must have "View Students" authorization to update a student's information.)
- Start on your educator dashboard. Under Manage Data, click "View" under Students.
- Once you are viewing your students, click on the carrot next to the student's name and select Edit Student Info.
- Alternatively, you can click on the student’s name, and then navigate to the Profile tab on the student overview page:
- On this tab you can edit any of the fields that you can bulk upload, including the student's email address or ID number, and the high school they are assigned to (only for district educators).
- Make sure you Save any changes you make before navigating away from the student's page.