This feature is only available to juniors and seniors in high school who attend an Overgrad Pro school.

1. Log into your Overgrad account.

2. In order to request a midyear or optional report, you will first need to add an application. Click here for details on how to add a college application to Overgrad. Note: Only counselors ghosting into a student account can request an optional report. 

3. From your profile, go to Applications and select View Applications

4. While in View Applications, click on the university's name to go to the Application Details page.

5. Once you are in Application Details, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Attach Document button

6. In the popup that shows, select the type of report you want to request and then select Attach or Request.

7. The request has now been sent to your high school's guidance department. You can track the status of your requests in the Application Details page. You will receive an email when your report has been sent to and downloaded by the university.